1. YES! I had a good run this weekend! So happy. Here's the recap: Crazylegs.
Photo by S. Photography
2. My husband surprised me this weekend and brought me a doughnut Sunday morning. BEST SURPRISE EVER. I ate it so fast, I didn't even take a picture of it.
3. Did I mention I LOVE doughnuts?
4. We watched the newer Robin Hood movie with Russel Crowe. It was Gladiator remade in 12th century England.
5. My parents visited this past week. We enjoyed a beer on our deck. I love having them around. (Role reversal: I had to ban the iPhone from the dinner table because Mum wouldn't stop playing Words with Friends. Sheesh, parents.)
7. Actually, I did get around to making Thai Coconut Chicken Soup - it was awesome. I merged my mum's recipe that she gave me and this recipe. My adapted recipe soon.
8. I also made homemade mango frozen yogurt. My mum kept talking about how she made some, and so I threw it together. So easy. Process 2 cubed mangos, 2 tsp sugar. Add 3/4 cup greek yogurt. Freeze for 4 hours. (Learn how to cut a mango here).You could use any fruit!
9. It's my birthday week, so looking forward to some good lunches and dinners and celebrating with friends.
10. Here are some blogs I think you should also read:
Pint of Goals - My running buddy Angie (lots of food, running, and fun stuff!)
Lean Green Bean - Healthy recipes and workout info. Joined her Foodie Pen Pals for May!
Fitness in the 608 - Alecia, one of the bootcamp trainers, writes on her blog about fitness and happiness!
krittabug - A friend I met through running, Krista is a hilarious writer and writes about a little of everything. She tells it as it is.
The Trouble with Association - Another running buddy, Shayla, who I knew in a past life in college at the Telefund. Her blog is fresh and enduring, and love reading her posts.