1. Christmas is here! Well, almost. Santa is coming.
2. Tim and I exchanged gifts early because we are in Milwaukee. Louie got some great things too.
3. So after the snow storm, we had 20 inches in 24 hours. That's a lot of snow. And a lot of shoveling. It for sure is a White Christmas in Madison.
4. Part of my Christmas gift was a night in Chicago! Even though we were only there for less than 24 hours. We walked around, enjoy some snacks and drinks, and did some shopping. We ended teh night at Wildfire Steakhouse, which was amazing! Highly recommend.
5. We are now in Milwaukee, celebrating Christmas. We babysat for this little guy yesterday so Joe and Sarah could go see the Hobbit (which is awesome, btw).
8. At bootcamp this past week, we did the 12 Exercises of Christmas. OMG it's a tough one. It follows the song, but with exercises. 1 pull up, and then some cardio (10 jump lunges and 50 punches). And then 2 star jumps, 1 pull up and the cardio. And then 3 T-push ups, 2 star jumps, 1 pull up and the cardio. Cardio is the partridge in a pear tree. WOW. I did it again today, but substituted pull up for 30 sec plank. You could also easily swapped out moves for areas that you want to focus on like more abs.
all the exercises if you want to do!
1 pull up
2 star jumps
3 T- push ups
4 triceps extensions
6 bicep curls
8 mountain climbers
9 shoulder presses
10 squat jumps
12 tuck jumps
10. Merry Christmas from us to you!