I will not give up on Monday thoughts...so here they are on a Tuesday.
1. I am currently obsessed with mangoes. Fresh, frozen, plain, or in salsa. I made homemade mango-orange pops and mango-avocado salsa recently. Where has this fruit been all my life?!
4. I feel so incredibly lucky to have such a strong and supportive running group/friends. For National Running Day (June 5th) we joined forces and took off for an Arboretum Loop, and then beer afterwards. Ironically beer and running go together very well. I heart these people.
6. Louie met some chickens. He was unphased.
8. Do you have a Breakfast Sandwich maker at work? I didn't think so. This thing is crazy amazing. Drop in your ingredients, crack an egg, and close up for 4 minutes. And voilà, you have an egg mcmuffin. Margot was supervising.
9. We are running the the Rock'n'Sole half marathon in Milwaukee on Saturday. YAY! I'm excited to run in my hometown area - something I (surprisingly) have never done.
10. Thinking of my friend Angie this week who was due on June 10. We ran our first mararthon together a year ago - so excited that she is getting ready to welcome her little one into the world.
11. I'm golfing this Friday in the Madison MAGNET Annual Golf Outing. I'm actually having anxiety about it, because....I've never golfed before. I was worried about hitting the ball in a certain direction until my husband told me that making contact is the hardest part. Wish me luck!
12. And finally, this photo is titled: Dead Louie. We've been walking him a lot, and at the end of the night he is so tired that he flops, and doesn't move for hours. Hilarious.