What? You thought Monday Thoughts were dead?
Yes, there was a slight hiatus. It happens. Life happens, actually.
But, here we are. So here we go.
1. I'm still reeling from the Game of Thrones episode last night. WHAT?! What...just...happened. Tim knew what was going to happen, and what is going to happen. I could stay up all night and read the first half of Book Three....but, I guess I need to sleep. Note: I'm not going to talk about it, because spoilers are no fun. BUT....if you are not watching this show, start right now.
2. Running! I'm currently in the love stage of running. For those that run, you know it goes from love to hate to love to hate to hate. And right now it's love. Last weekend was obviously amazing. And running for this past week has been FUN because I love it, not because I have to.
3. Yes, we are still Primal. Two whole months without grains or carbs or sugars. And I feel amazing. I do think eating primal had something to do with me taking 7 minutes off my previous PR. And feel pretty awesome, so going to stick with it.
4. This doesn't mean you can't have treats! They're just slightly different. I present to you: Coconut Chocolate Cookies. So good. From a new cookbook called Primal Cravings.
5. Oh the budge. He is still the center of our universe. I'm slightly terrified to have children.
6. Have we talked about Game of Thrones? Oh yeah. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
7. How is it June already? Time is passing so quickly. Chicago Marathon training already starts June 13. Sigh.
8. My buddy! Spent some quality time with my nephew, Reed. He is ADORABLE. I'm sure everyone says that about their nephews and nieces....BUT he is really cute. And so happy. I love him.
9. We had a slight scare with Louie this past weekend - I thought he had dislocated his kneecap, but turns out he just had too much fun playing with his girlfriend Stella and was sore. Poor budge.
10. If you see a Time magazine with this article: READ IT. It's fascinating. Also interesting along this same topic is a TED talk that my sister-in-law sent to me about why 30 is NOT the new 20. It's worth the 15 minutes.