Monday Thoughts! They still exist! This post is dedicated to my friend, Ingrid.
1. Chicago Marathon training officially started a week ago yesterday. So 15 weeks to go. I created a training plan based on Hal Hidgons's Intermediate 2 and added some speedwork on Tuesdays. Madison Mini half is at week 8. As Mario would say, "here we go!"
2. Louie went swimming. In reality, we threw Louie in the pool. He's a good swimmer, when he has to be. He also looks like a muskrat in this picture.
4. I was lucky enough to meet little Finley, new baby girl of Angie and Brody. She is perfect in every sense, and very calm. She slept the whole time I was there and the new parents are smitten with her! Blackhawks also won the Stanley Cup that night, so she's obviously lucky for her dad.
5. It's finally summer! As in it's almost 4th of July - which this year for us means WEDDINGS! Wednesday, I drive to Milwaukee for Wedding A's Bachelorette Party. Thursday, back to Madison for Wedding B's rehearsal dinner. Friday, Wedding B's wedding in Madison! Saturday, back to Milwaukee for Wedding A's wedding. Although it may be a long week, I'm so happy and excited to be a part of both these weddings because both couples are very dear to us.
6. Obligatory Louie sleeping in a weird position photo.
7. So, this happened. A waffle bar at work. Amazing. (I had gluten-free - yes, we are still primal!)
8. New art for my cube. I'm in LOVE with this etsy.com shop River And Bridge. This is my life mantra, so when I saw this on her shop I had to purchase.
9. Obligatory "dead" Louie picture. He enjoyed the sun at lunch today.
Have a great week and be safe! Fireworks are a hazard.