So, turns out I had pneumonia. And also lost most of October in the process. But, I'm finally on the mend, thank goodness to modern medicine.
1. I have not run once since the Chicago Marathon. I miss it. I'm looking forward to feeling 100% so I can take advantage of this beautiful fall weather!
2. I've spent a lot of time at home these past two weeks. Louie definitely benefitted from his mom having pneumonia - mainly, we slept and snuggled a lot.
4. Louie walks.
5. I haven't been this sick in a long time - Tim took care of everything, including me. One night, he made primal pizza. It's so good! Recipe here.
6. Because I was tired of being cooped up, we headed to Appleberry Farms on Sunday to pick up some pumpkins. Only...they had no more pumpkins to pick. Only 8 rotting ones left on the trailer. So we had some cider and enjoyed the day.
8. We let Louie pick out his new toy at the store.
9. Happy Halloween from my little cow.
10. And I'm realizing that this post really should be titled, ALL ABOUT LOUIE. I love him.
Have a great week!