What to make on the snowiest day of the year so far? Soup.
You win some, you lose some. Next time, I'm going to try to substitute some of the half and half with skim milk.
Original recipe from Tasty Kitchen.
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
-  10.75 oz cans of Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1/4 cup Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups Half-and-half
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 whole 9 Oz Package Of Four Cheese Tortellini
- 2 cups of baby spinach (or more!)
- 1/2 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese, for garnish
Saute garlic with the olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat until golden brown - about 3-4 minutes.
When the garlic is done, add tomato soup, sun-dried tomatoes, half and half, chicken stock, and spices.