1. This is what I had to scrape off my car after work today. In cold winds.
5. I took some time this weekend to do some spring cleaning (even though it's still winter outside), and cleaned out my scrapbook room (yes, I have a scrapbook room). I found these gems - old cell phones! My Nokia from study aborad in Spain, my flip phone from college, and my first iPhone 3. Oh, technology.
6. My husband the chemist turned into my husband the brewmaster this weekend. White House Honey Ale is currently fermenting in our basement (yay!). I don't recommend having people over after brewing beer. It smelled like a feed barn for two days. I'm in need of new candles.
7. We ran the Madison Shamrock Shuffle yesterday. Even though it was Artic weather (it was 82 degrees last year!) I ran a PR. Full race report here.
8. This weekend I made Skinnytaste.com's Stovetop Picadillo. I had only made the crockpot one, and I think this one takes the cake for better flavor. It was delicious. The other part of this? Dinner is made the next night (Picadillo Stuffed Peppers!) This is the third time I've made this, and it is now a dinner staple for us.
10. And now, I will be dreaming I'm back here.